What is the Water Quality Assessment?
In July 2008 Inland Empire Waterkeeper contracted with the Santa Ana Regional Water Quality Control Board to conduct the Upper Santa Ana River Watershed Water Quality Assessment project over 14-months. We sampled water quality at 10 sites in three creeks (San Timoteo, Warm or Twin Creek and City Creek) from San Bernardino to Cherry Valley. This photo shows Programs Director Autumn DeWoody scouting out one of the sites.
To see our sampling locations, click the map below. (PDF, 1.3 MB)
FINAL REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE! Click on the links below for data.
1. Final Project Report
2. San Timoteo Figure
3. Warm Creek Figure
4. City Creek Figure
5. Appendix A: San Timoteo data tables
6. Appendix A: City Creek data tables
7. Appendix A: Warm Creek data tables
8. Appendix B: San Timoteo data graphs
9. Appendix B: City Creek data graphs
10. Appendix B: Warm Creek data graphs
11. Appendix C: Rainfall data
12. Appendix D: Selected photos
13. Appendix E: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Report