Join IE Waterkeeper on Coastal Cleanup Day! Bring your family to this fun and easy cleanup where there will be fun activities for the kids! Plan to spend the rest of the day enjoying the beach too!
- Event will begin at 9am and end by 12pm
- Enter Huntington State Beach at Brookhurst Boulevard and Pacific Coast Highway
- For free parking, mention Coastal Cleanup Day or Coastkeeper
- Use Lot 0, stay towards the mouth of the Santa Ana River to Lifeguard Tower 2
- Check in with Inland Empire Waterkeeper
Please Come Prepared:
- Dress in layers and wear closed toed shoes
- Wear sun protection-sunscreen, sunglasses
- Bring a re-usable water bottle
- Bring sand sifters or colanders/strainers
Do you like this page?